Why should you participate in the IDPE and IoF Certificate in Fundraising?
- It's the only qualification specifically designed for those working in schools’ development.
- It provides an opportunity to consolidate and develop your existing fundraising skills and experience.
- It will offer you practical and effective fundraising models to apply within your current role.
- The opportunity to learn from other schools’ development and alumni relations professionals and to develop an invaluable network of ongoing support.
- Successful completion will professionally recognise your competency in schools’ development.
- Return to your development office with increased knowledge and confidence, which will positively impact your own and your school’s fundraising results.
|‘I would definitely recommend the course. It has given me a greater range of skills and more confidence in what I am doing, as well as the opportunity to network with others in the same field.’ - IDPE and IoF Certificate in Fundraising student|
|Next course: Autumn 2020
Training blocks: Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 November 2020, and Thursday 18 and Friday 19 February 2021 in London.
For more information and to register your interest, contact the IDPE office.
Experiences of previous graduates
'After completing the course my enthusiasm for development has grown 110% and this has created a sense of purpose for driving development activity in the school.'