Why should you participate in the IDPE and IoF Certificate in Fundraising?
- It's the only qualification specifically designed for those working in schools’ development.
- It provides an opportunity to consolidate and develop your existing fundraising skills and experience.
- It will offer you practical and effective fundraising models to apply within your current role.
- The opportunity to learn from other schools’ development and alumni relations professionals and to develop an invaluable network of ongoing support.
- Successful completion will professionally recognise your competency in schools’ development.
- Return to your development office with increased knowledge and confidence, which will positively impact your own and your school’s fundraising results.
|‘I would definitely recommend the course. It has given me a greater range of skills and more confidence in what I am doing, as well as the opportunity to network with others in the same field.’ - IDPE and IoF Certificate in Fundraising student|
|Next course: Autumn 2020
The next IDPE and IoF Certificate in Fundraising commences on Wednesday 21 October 2020 and will now be delivered virtually.
£1973 IDPE members
£2129 Non IDPE members
This includes a one-year subscription to the Institute of Fundraising.
To find out more about the course including a full list of dates and to book your place, please click here.
Alternatively, please contact the IDPE office.
From a previous graduate...
'After completing the course my enthusiasm for development has grown 110% and this has created a sense of purpose for driving development activity in the school.'