Advertise your vacancy to the largest community of schools' development and alumni relations professionals in the UK
|The IDPE job board is the only online job board in the UK that is aimed at and specialises in schools' development and alumni relations roles. Can you afford not to utilise this targeted online recruitment service?|
By advertising your schools' development job, alumni relations job or school fundraising job with IDPE you will reach:
- over 1,500 IDPE Members made up of school fundraisers, development practitioners and alumni relations professionals across the UK and abroad;
- a further international candidate pool via IDPE's collaboration with Educate Plus, a membership association for development, alumni relations, marketing and admissions practitioners in Australia and New Zealand.
£595* for up to three weeks (discounted to £495* for IDPE members)
Your schools' development, fundraising or alumni relations vacancy will be:
Highlight your vacancy with 'Job of the week'
Enhance your listing by throwing the spotlight on your vacancy to ensure even more schools' development and alumni relations professionals find your job. For an additional £100* you will benefit from the following for one week:
- an exclusive, stand alone advertisement on the IDPE homepage
- a prominently displayed listing on the IDPE latest vacancy board - yours will be the only listing to show your school's logo and a short summary as well as a standard listing
- a headline banner on the IDPE latest vacancy update, emailed on a Friday morning directly to IDPE's members currently working within schools' development a fundraising offices across the UK and abroad
How to advertise a vacancy
Advertising your vacancy couldn't be easier - simply email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the wording of your advert in "word" format
- your logo (high resolution jpg)
- a link to the full job description and any supporting documentation on your school's website
- include details of salary range
- any specific invoicing instructions
- your charity number
Your advert will be posted within 48 hours of receipt and you will be emailed with a link to your advert to confirm any final amendments. After you approve the advert an invoice will be raised to your finance office. To appear in our Friday job bulletin, adverts must be sent through by the latest 15:00 on the day previous to the job bulletin going out.
If you would like to speak to one of the team, or have any queries please contact IDPE on 01225 829030 / email@example.com
*All prices shown are VAT exclusive