IDPE Giving Week - The ongoing impact of Portsmouth Grammar's giving day
|Time||14:00 to 15:00 +0000|
Join us on Wednesday 3 November from 14:00-15:00 when we'll be joined by Melanie Bushell, Development Director at The Portsmouth Grammar School, as she shares the ongoing impact that PGS has seen from their 2020 giving day.
In this webinar you'll hear more about:
- How securing an early match gift helped to increase buy-in from the entire PGS community
- How the engagement from the giving day helped to increase giving rates in PGS's follow-up telephone appeal
- How the giving day helped to accelerate further major gifts - giving PGS its most successful fundraising year yet
- How engagement amongst internal PGS staff members has increased as a result of the giving day's success
- A sneak preview of what's ahead for their second giving day
- More top tips from Melanie about how to not only ensure your giving day is a success but how it can have lasting impact
This webinar is part of the IDPE Giving Week resources. Find out more about what is happening in the lead up to and during the Giving Week here.
Development Director, The Portsmouth Grammar School
Commercial Director & Digital Giving Specialist, Hubbub