Fundraising for school leaders programme
|With support and endorsement from GSA and HMC, and in consultation with heads, IDPE has developed a highly personalised fundraising programme designed to fast-track heads (and aspiring heads) of independent schools to set up and lead effective professional fundraising programmes.||‘This programme provides heads with a direct relationship with IDPE and personalised support and guidance to take each head on their individual development journey.’ Philip Britton, Headmaster, Bolton School|
Who is it for?
IDPE’s Fundraising for school leaders programme is aimed specifically at:
- heads of independent schools who wish to start fundraising and are considering, or are in the process of, establishing a development office
- aspiring heads who would like to expand and deepen their knowledge of fundraising to add to their leadership credentials
|‘IDPE has provided a valuable sounding board for development related matters. I have found their benchmarking reports particularly helpful as they have provided evidenced based best practice to help optimise our return on investment in development.’ Anna Tomlinson, Head, St Margaret’s School for Girls|
What does the programme include?
IDPE’s Fundraising for school leaders programme is structured so that heads can access the most relevant information in a flexible and affordable way. Heads told us that they wanted multi-channel delivery and so this online programme includes:
- a succinct introductory webinar
- tailored online professional development seminars delivered by an experienced head and director of development
- one-to-one consultations with IDPE’s Joint CEO to identify unique opportunities and develop strategy
- ‘ask the expert’ online facilitated interactive discussion forum and Q&A
Introductory webinar and full programme packages